Full Stack Developer
This is an incredible opportunity to join an emerging technology firm to help us develop world-class artificial intelligence solutions. Our mission is to unlock real-world benefits only made possible through synthetic data applications. Simply put, we build “Impossible” AI utilizing our expertise in computer vision, deep learning, and generative technologies.
Despite our high-tech profile, we understand that our advantage is people. And that is why we focus on building a great culture. While we work hard to be the very best at what we do, we also play hard and do our best to make work fun.
This role is a full-time position for a motivated Full Stack Developer with excellent technical, and communication skills.
We are Synthetaic… we work with the best to develop Impossible AI!
Conveniently located along the I-94 corridor in southeast Wisconsin’s Lake Country Area, we are just a short drive to downtown Milwaukee to the east, and Madison to the west. We are fortunate to call the idyllic community of Delafield, WI our home. Tucked among the beautiful lakes that surround our wonderful community is a quality of life that surpasses most. We have nearby access to all the best amenities, including great schools, fine local restaurants, water/winter sports, and the arts. All this and we are less than 30 minutes from the home of the Milwaukee Bucks and Milwaukee Brewers.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
You must be familiar with Agile methodologies, and Agile development life cycles.
You expect the best and embrace a work environment that recognizes the critical value of teamwork for success. You possess great collaborative skills and build things better as a result. Your thought process is positive, and it shows in your work and outcomes.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Write technical documentation
- Work with Senior Full Stack Developers, data scientists, and analysts to improve software
Bring Your Best
Software Development Skills
- C# .NET Framework, ASP.NET, MVC, .NET Core
- Experience implementing and integrating REST Web APIs
- Familiarity with databases and ORM tooling such as SQL DB & Entity Framework
- Familiarity with Dependency Injection, writing Unit and Integration Tests
- Front End Web Development
- Angular v4+ and/or React JS
- Experience with Linux and python
Microsoft Azure PaaS Skills
- App service, web apps & Azure Functions
- Service Bus Queues and Topics
- Blob/Table Storage, Cosmos DB, Azure SQL
- AAD, AAD B2C, AKS,
Git source control
Visual Studio & Visual Studio Code
SQL Server Management Studio
- Azure DevOps
- Building CI/CD pipelines with Azure DevOps
Why You Should Apply
Learning & Growing
- Challenging and Dynamic Role
- Professional Growth Opportunities
- Performance Management and Coaching
Health & Wellness
- Health Savings Accounts
- Wellness Discount
- Competitive Base Pay
- Annual Merit Review
- Telecommute Policy
Planning for the Future
- Employee stock option program
- 401 (k)
- Life Insurance
Culture & Workplace
- Building Impactful Solutions for Humanity
- Collaborative, Results-Driven, Fun Culture
- On the Fast Track to an Exciting Future
- Healthy Work-Life Balance
- Contemporary Work Environment
JOIN SYNTHETAIC ON OUR AMAZING JOURNEY!
Synthetaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Synthetaic is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.