This is an incredible opportunity to join an emerging technology firm to help us develop world-class artificial intelligence solutions. Our mission is to unlock real-world benefits only made possible through synthetic data applications. Simply put, we build “Impossible” AI utilizing our expertise in computer vision, deep learning, and generative technologies.
Despite our high-tech profile, we understand that our advantage is people. And that is why we focus on building a great culture. While we work hard to be the very best at what we do, we also play hard and do our best to make work fun.
We are Synthetaic...we work with the best to develop impossible AI!
Conveniently located along the I-94 corridor in southeast Wisconsin’s Lake Country Area, we are just a short drive to downtown Milwaukee to the east, and Madison to the west. We are fortunate to call the idyllic community of Delafield, WI our home. Tucked among the beautiful lakes that surround our wonderful community is a quality of life that surpasses most. We have nearby access to all the best amenities, including great schools, fine local restaurants, water/winter sports, and the arts. All this and we are less than 30 minutes from the home of the Milwaukee Bucks and Milwaukee Brewers.
At Synthetaic, the Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Specialists will design, develop, and implement systems and databases to access and store geospatial data, working closely with our AI team. You will analyze this data utilizing mapping software, like ArcGIS to maximize the visualization of the results.
You expect the best and embrace a work environment that recognizes the critical value of teamwork for success. You possess great collaborative skills and build things better as a result. Your thought process is positive, and it shows in your work and outcomes.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Analyzing spatial data using mapping software and Synthetaic AI visualization tools.
- Discovering patterns and trends through spatial mapping of data.
- Designing digital maps with geographic data and other data sources.
- Producing maps showing the spatial distribution of various kinds of data
- Assisting in developing mapping applications and tools.
- Converting, tiling, and cleaning data.
- Produce reports, data visualizations, and Esri StoryMaps.
- Managing a digital library of geographic maps in various file types.
Bring Your Best
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, geography, surveying, engineering, or related field.
- Significant ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS online experience.
- Experience the GDAL library.
- Outstanding quantitative skill set.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Why You Should Apply
At Synthetaic, we believe that competitive pay provides a foundation for a complete benefit package that helps you live your best life, both at work and at home. Here is a summary of what we offer our employees:
HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Health Savings Accounts
- Wellness Discount
- Competitive Base Pay
- Annual Merit Review
- Telecommute Policy
PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE
- Employee stock option program
- 401 (k)
- Life Insurance
CULTURE & WORKPLACE
- Building Impactful Solutions for Humanity
- Collaborative, Results-Driven, Fun Culture
- On the Fast Track to an Exciting Future
- Healthy Work-Life Balance
- Contemporary Work Environment
JOIN SYNTHETAIC ON OUR AMAZING JOURNEY!
Synthetaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Synthetaic is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.